All of our accounting effort are geared round the income tax service that we
We provide all the services that you would expect from a full service
accounting firm. They will be completed in a timely manner and at a
reasonable price. You will "KNOW" the
person responsible for your work.
- Accounting (John, I removed this link since it is
now in the navigation above)
- Compilations and Reviews. We provide all aspects of
"Bookkeeping". Payroll and reporting
- Miscellaneous (John, I removed this link since it is now
in the navigation above)
- All other aspects of accounting.
- Taxes (John, this target page is condensed below, so I removed the link that was
- Taxes are the number one area that I concentrate the efforts of my
- Federal and All State
- Individual Income Tax Returns
- Partnership and LLC
- Corporations- Sub-S and C
- Fiduciary- Estate and Trust
- Estate and Gift Tax
- Not for Profit
- Consultations and Estimates
- IRS Problems, Examinations and Audits
In my tax practice we rely on experience, education and research to provide you with
the most current advise and assistance.
- Since I graduated from the University of Wyoming with a Bachelor of Science with Honor
in accounting, I have focused my practice towards income tax.
- The State of Wyoming requires a total of 120 hours of continuing education, to remain
certified. While we always exceed this requirement, approximately eighty percent of
the classes taken are in the area of taxation.
- Should we be faced with an unusual and complex tax issue, we have at our disposal the
following items: We are members of the AICPA Tax Division. We subscribe to
over six weekly and monthly news letter services. We purchase the leading tax
research companies in house and on line services. Our tax software is from one of
the best companies in the country. We have consulting arrangements with several tax
and master of tax attorneys